Investing time and money in the training, skills and knowledge of your employees can greatly benefit your business through:
- increased employee motivation
- increased morale and staff retention (by offering training to your staff you can build a sense of worth and increase staff retention levels)
- attracting more skilled employees (by being recognised as an employer who provides greater training opportunities)
- customer satisfaction (customer service and best practice training can help you develop a consistent level of service and increase customer satisfaction)
- competitive advantage (industry specific training can help you stay ahead of the competition)
- increased productivity and innovation (additional skills can mean faster and often smarter ways of working)
- always having a backup for key jobs by multi-skilling employees in various roles.
Currently the Government is offering you up to $4,000 to employ new Apprentices and Trainees. These incentives are always changing – don’t miss out!